5 Random Facts
5. When I was little I told people I wanted to be a ballerina when I grew up.
4. Once in high school, my '70 GMC was broke down so I had to drive our old el Camino to class. It sputtered to a halt on the edge of the faculty parking lot early that morning. I had to either leave it or be late to school. I left it sitting there, crossing 3 spaced diagonally. The office had to page for the owner of 'rusty el Camino' to please move the vehicle or else it would be towed. I was mortified.
3. In college, I worked for the Missouri State Highway Patrol. My job was entering traffic tickets.
2. Over the summer, I rented out a room in my house on occasion using AirBnB. Met some cool travelers, who were just passing through!
1. I have been scuba diving in Jamaica and near the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
4 Items on my bucket list
3. Take a road trip through the desert to Palm Springs.
2. Tour a beautiful seascape on a sea plane.
1. Plan a trip to Michigan.
3 Hopes for this year
2. Graduate with a 4.0 with my Master's Degree next summer.
1. That my brother is successful in the degree he is pursing (while working full time).
2 Things that Made Me Laugh/Cry
1. The little owl bought at the book fair by a student who had no money to buy herself anything. Made me cry.
1 thing i wish more people knew about me
This post is part of the Reflective Teaching blog challenge at Teach Thought.